A Transportation Program for Seniors available through
the Florence Riford Transportation Fund managed by The San Diego Foundation.
The La Jolla Community Center Senior Express is a transportation program specifically designed by the La Jolla Community Center to provide safe, affordable and convenient transportation in La Jolla to assist in meeting the business, recreational and social needs of Seniors and the handicapped.
Service Area & Eligibility Guidelines
- Transportation Services are restricted to serving Seniors in the La Jolla geographical area.
- Services are available to Members and Non-Members of the LJCC, however, discounts on services are available to LJCC Members.
- 72 hours (3 days) required to book a ride.
- 48 hours required to make a time change and/or cancellation. *fee may apply
- Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat 8am-10pm, No Sundays.
Rates: LJCC pays for 50% of Member rides, 25% of Non-Member rides.
*rates are subject to change
Learn about the Senior Express by watching a quick video here
Download our brochure here