A Transportation Program for Seniors available through
the Florence Riford Transportation Fund managed by The San Diego Foundation.
Book a ride today! (858) 337-0275
The La Jolla Community Center Senior Express is a transportation program specifically designed by the La Jolla Community Center to provide safe, affordable and convenient transportation in La Jolla to assist in meeting the business, recreational and social needs of Seniors and the handicapped.
Book directly with our Transportation Coordinator, Marge Niven, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10am – 2pm, (858) 337-0275.
If Marge is not available, please leave a voice message with details regarding your ride and she will get back to you.
Service Area & Eligibility Guidelines
- Transportation Services are restricted to serving Seniors in the La Jolla geographical area.
- Services are available to Members and Non-Members of the LJCC, however, discounts on services are available to LJCC Members.
- 72 hours (3 days) required to book a ride.
- 48 hours required to make a time change and/or cancellation. *fee may apply
- Rides are able to be scheduled: All day Monday – Saturday, Sundays not available.
LJCC Members pay a FLAT FEE of $10.00 per Round Trip ride
Non-Member pay a FLAT FEE of $15.00 per Round Trip ride
*rates are subject to change*Rates are subject to change